Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Patience and Insomnia

Three weeks left!!!

I'm so excited to have this baby. Bring on the labor, I'm ready! Bring on the middle of the night feedings, I've been getting lots of practice being up in the middle of the night recently! Seeing four A.M. on the clock is getting to be less of a novelty and more of a normalcy as of late.

Yesterday I put my wedding and engagement rings on after taking a shower. My finger started turning purple. I didn't think that was normal, so I tried to remove them. I pulled. I twisted. I yanked. I soaped it up. I turned on the freezing water. I used my teeth. Panic ensued as I envisioned someone sawing them off my finger. Somewhere in the midst of the chaos my husband managed to reef them off. My finger had ridges and red marks for the rest of the day.

No comments: