Sunday, April 16, 2006

Wasting my life on entertainment

There have been some changes in my thinking this week. I've decided that I should be spending far less time on me. When and how did I ever decide that when the kids are down for a nap or after they go to bed that all that time should be spent solely on my entertainment? I may feel like I deserve to have all that time to myself, but really that is just laziness and selfishness. So I have tried to cut out the things that I do to feed my selfish and lazy appetite and spend that time in a more meaningful way.

One of the things to go is my excessive internet time. I was spending way too much time on here, and it would often be while my kids were up and playing in the other room. My internet time needs to be shorter and more "to the point" so that I can get back to my real life- being a wife and raising two sweet little girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you, dear sweetheart. Mom