Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cruuuuun-ch


This was our van on Saturday evening at 4:50pm. I ran a stop sign and ran into a little car with four little elderly nuns packed in it. Everybody was fine, including the friend I had just picked up. I'm so thankful our girls weren't in the van.

This is a picture of the nun's bumper lying on the sidewalk. I didn't get any more pictures because about that time the police officer came up and said, "Well! Everybody's got a camera these days!!!" So I quickly put it away so as to not irritate him. Turns out that he was actually a really nice guy and made me cry because he was so kind.

So, we are van shopping again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis will like this one. Val, take back your maiden name and then you'll have a van. :) Love, Mom

mearybeary said...

glad to hear that everyone was ok and no one was really hurt. All the best in finding a new van ;0)

Kate said...

I had a near miss recently and was so shook up I cried all the way home! I'm glad you're all safe! I'll pray you find a wonderful new van! The Barney-Mobile is no more! :(

The Bradley's said...

Wow! Glad to hear you're alright Val!