Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blog Update

Check out our ministry blog update!

You can also enjoy this video...

And here's a fun "foward" type thing that I wanted to do since we like weird names (it isn't often I do these things, so bear with me!):

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father's middle name) (guys switch order)Anne John

NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, fathers dad) Harry Clarence

STARWARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, 2 letters of your first) Easva

DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, fav animal) Purple Horse

SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, county where you were born)

Anne Lancaster (help me Mom, I can't remember Ottumwa's county)

SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)

The Pink Coffee Double Double

FLY GIRL/GUY NAME: (1st letter of 1st name, 1st 3 letters of your last name) V Eas

GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie) Mint Chip Wafer

ROCK STAR NAME: (current pets name, current street name) Monster Highway Six

Feel free to use any of those for your next kid. :D

4 comments:

Pat VE said...

I bore with you, but don't know much about why you did that. Anyway your middle name is Ann and the county your were born in, is Wapello. Do you spell your middle name with an "e" at the end. Yours doesn't have an "e". Love, Mom
p.s. your kid's name could be Pello.

Anonymous said...

well that was fun, here's mine :)
dorren wallace
harry george
easbr
red dog
may hastings
the blue diet coke
beas
candy cane oreo
petless grey seal

I guess I shouldn't have to sign this annonymous post :P

Anonymous said...

ps, extremely cute video too!!

Dennis and Valerie said...

Haha, you got me, Mom! I know my middle name doesn't have an E. I made a mistake and didn't even notice. So it would be Ann Wapello for the soap opera name. I think Ann Lancaster sounds better.