Monday, February 09, 2009

Tagged



Here are my little girls, eating popcorn and watching a movie in December. I find it fascinating that the smallest child has the biggest bowl. I also really like the look on her face as if she just bit down on a kernel. Notice that two of them have their ankles crossed. Very proper. I'm not sure what movie they were watching, but I can almost guarantee that it was not what you'd consider to be a movie. One of our girls is very sensitive and cannot watch anything remotely suspenseful or "scary", with very few exceptions. That's ok with me.


This is who I tag:

A. Jean
Sabrina
Kate
Erin C.

Rules: Go to your photo file and open the 4th file, then post the 4th photo in that file. Absolutely no substitutes! Tell the story about it, then tag 4 other bloggers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Unknown said...

How Cute!

Jean said...

I take it you want the story to appear on my blog. I'll try to tag four people but I'm not sure if four people follow my blog regular like.

Dennis and Valerie said...

That's ok, A. Jean. It is just for fun, and I wanted to see what picture you'd come up with. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute picture!!
B