Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mommy's sad

Only one week left!!!
I've been having a lot of pressure pain lately waiting for this baby to come. I also was up all Sunday night with contractions. I thought I was headed to the hospital- then BOOM- they went away after 4 1/2 hours. I didn't experience false labor with my daughter, so this was new to me.

My husband's parents graciously offered to take my daughter up to their place for a couple days so I can get some rest. They live an hour and a half north of here. I gladly accepted the help, but I miss her so much! I keep walking by her bedroom and thinking she's in her crib. Last night I was talking to my husband and caught myself thinking, "Oh, we'd better be quieter, or we'll wake the little girl up!" Funny how much my heart is wrapped up in her.

She said "hi" to me on the phone last night, and it was the most precious thing I'd heard all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, Val. These kids are so sweet - I can't find the words to express how much I love them! I can't believe God feels that way about us!!!! I'm praying for you!! You're going to have another sweetie to love!! I can't wait to see pictures!!