My sister-in-law, Desiree, tagged me in a game of blogger tag! The person who is "it" gives five random facts about themselves. Sounds fun!
1. I can't do one of these things without mentioning how much I dislike spaghetti! It literally makes me feel sick to have to eat it. Lasagna is ok, though. :)
2. When I was little I said that my favorite color was blue, because that was my mom's favorite color. When I got a little older I switched to green because that was my dad and two brothers' favorite color. As an adult I have finally decided that my favorite color is the girly and feminine color of purple, followed closely by pink. I can't believe I'm admitting that.
3. I used to sit at the mirror when I was younger and try to envision what I would look like when I got to be an adult. I would squint and pull my cheeks into various contortions to see all the options. Did I think I was going to get plastic surgery, or what?
4. I think about gerbils all the time. We had them growing up, and everytime I eat cornflakes or sunflower seeds I find myself instinctively wanting to give one to the gerbil we don't have.
5. I'm addicted to chapstick.
All right! Now I tag Dennis, Brenda (make yourself a blog, it is easy! Or just make an account and reply to mine with 5 things), Nicole (if you ever read this), and whoever just happens to stop by.