Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tired

What a week- we went to Kingdom Bound! Kingdom Bound is held at Six Flags, Darien Lake, NY and over 60,000 people attend. The week is complete with Christian concerts, seminars, speakers and rides. It was quite a difficult week for me- we were there with the youth group and camped all week. I decided that I probably would have enjoyed it more if any of the following were true:
a) I were 10 years younger or 10 years older (more specifically, not a tired mother of small children),
b) The noise would have tapered off about 3 hours earlier than it did each day, like maybe around 10:30pm instead of 1:30am,
and/or
c) We could figure out a way to go on rides together without having to wait in line twice.

Overall, I'd say it was a challenge that the Lord knew I needed. I still am not quite sure what I have learned though. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time take me along. I hate rides so I can stay with the kids and watch you and Dennis ride. :)
Sorry you're so tired.
Patti

Sabrina said...

well, we are glad you had a safe time! Did you enjoy the youth though?

Kate said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun time anyway, right? I can't believe what a chunk Aria is! What are you feeding that girl? :) Ahhh - a vacation (even sleep deprived) sounds GREAT right about now - but alas, no such luck in the near future. Hope you are all recovered (is the laundry done yet? That's always the sign you're settled in after a vacation! :) Kiss the girls for me! And give yourself a GIANT hug (from me)! :)