Saturday, December 01, 2007

...And since we've no place to go....

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! It has been snowing for nearly three days, I think. It probably stopped for briefs intervals, but whenever I've looked out it has been billowing by the window.

Last night:
Today:


The guys all go out and shovel. No sooner do they get all the shoveling done and we're hit with another huge amount of snow and out they go again.

Here's Winnie trying Cheerios. She is holding them tightly in her tiny little fist.



3 comments:

Pat VE said...

You got some really good pictures of snow. It kind of puts me in the mood for Christmas. Just need to put on our U. Charlie tape, bring up the boxes and get a-going. Actually, I'm still looking at the cornucopia on the table on the porch and a tidy yard and imagining the glistening ice they're predicting for tonight and tomorrow. We'll see! Love, Mom

Jean said...

I really like the picture of the snow in the 'last night" shot. the close up snow is so precisely centered on the head lights of tow of the vehicles that it appears that the lights are on.

I guess Dennis is really getting his exercise with all the shoveling. Are you still going to classes?

How is Button's health - we heard that she had pnuemonia. We hope that she is much improved by now.

Love, A. Jean

HopiQ said...

OOOOh! The kids would be so jealous! They love snow! Unfortunately, I highly doubt we will see a flake. It sure is fun to see your pictures.

Now let me go turn down the air conditioner.

*KIDDING*

(but not too far from the truth)