Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Travel Tag

Just for fun, I was tagged by my sister-in-law, Desiree.

Five places I want to see someday:


1. Israel

2. Spain

3. Western Canada

4. Newfoundland- the only eastern province I haven't been to yet

5. Oregon and Western United States


Five places I want to see again:


1. Maritimes- we went camping for two weeks out there in 2005

2. Mexico- I went there for a few days on a high school trip

3. Ottawa- we've been there many times, never get tired of that beautiful city!

4. Washington D.C.- this time when the kids are older and can appreciate it!

5. The Atlantic Ocean


I tag: Sabrina, Amy C., Sarah V.E., and A. Jean. And here's a picture for you, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ottawa sounds good, I happen to know of a great place to stay there ;)
Bee

David and Amy Campsall said...

Ok you want to visit newfoundland!!! Cmon over:) I just posted a real quick update over on my blog as i have dave's laptop.. Your kids are cute.. glad to see you are doing well.. I must say i am sad to see the hair go.. i'm a bit fond of long hair:) Hope all is going well their for you guys.
Many Blessings
Amy