Friday, June 19, 2009

We're Here

I just thought I'd let everyone know that we arrived in our new home safely on Tuesday night. This is the first time I've been on the internet since we've been here- I think that having only dial-up is both a blessing and an inconvenience! I remember when I thought having any internet at all was amazing. So funny.

Maybe now I'll get through that enormous stack of books I've been wanted to read. Maybe Dennis and I will have time to play games in the evenings again. One thing I do know, I probably won't be loading videos on here very often.

Thank you for praying for us as we moved and as we are getting settled. There are boxes everywhere and the challenge is finding a place for everything!

Next time I'll post a few pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home
B

Sabrina said...

love you guys:)

Join Us For Breakfast said...

glad you got there safely.
enjoy your new home :)

Jean said...

Praise the Lord

Kate said...

Yay you made it! How goes the settling in?