Friday, March 05, 2010

*gasp*

Things are coming together for our departure on Wed. I feel torn in a million directions as we finish up all the things that we've been putting on the back burner for the past few months.

Yesterday when I found myself making a decision on what to do with some extra twistie-ties I had, I knew I had stooped to a new low. It's pretty bad when deciding what to do with twistie-ties actually becomes an issue.

I feel like the true worth of items is not being considered as I throw toys in the trash and stuff a blank 3x5 file card in the last open box of stuff to go to the Philippines. I think my brain has short-circuited!

Please continue to pray for us!

2 comments:

Join Us For Breakfast said...

we're praying!!! love youse guys!!

Katherine said...

Hi Valerie! I'm so glad you are here and that the Lord has comforted your heart as you left. We've got to have coffee together before I leave. And you have a beautiful blog! You'll have to show me how I can do that to mine. I have a blogspot blog too but I have so much trouble with it. I enjoy reading yours. I found your blog from the Emmaus alumnit website. I got on there to find a picture of your brother but he only had pictures of his kids. I'm praying for your adjustment.