Monday, June 13, 2005

A Busy Month Ahead

This blog is pretty pathetic, I'll admit. The last blog was an April Fool's joke on my brother. Now that I've cleared that up, we can continue.

Since April 1st our family has celebrated a very special first birthday complete with rubber duckies, a cake and lots of friends (April 18th). The birthday girl behaved herself and enjoyed smearing her foot through her piece of cake. She has progressed a lot in the last two months and is now saying lots of words, most of which can only be interpreted by Mommy and Daddy.

The last of June and July are going to be busy! I am flying back to Nebraska with the baby on the 21st! After I return on July 5th, we are planning a two week camping trip out to the Maritimes. We are really excited and glad that we decided to do the trip this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Val! A cute post from you would be a dictionary of Lael's words. I've seen this before for other friends' children and they're hilarious. An example for Benjamin: Chickalay = Chick-Fil-A.

I hope you are having fun in Nebraska. I am playing with a blog this afternoon. If you would like to know how to change your bookmark icon, let me know - it's really easy.

My blog is lifedeep.blogspot.com.