Friday, January 27, 2006

Grace Indeed

Well, I ended my last post crying out for God's grace... and He gave it! Our second daughter entered the world later that same day, January 24th, at 5:45pm. She is 7 lbs and 19 3/4 inches long.

My labor was so crazy and fast- but that is a good thing. When we went to the hospital at 2:30pm I wasn't even sure I was in labor; the contractions were strong but still 8-10 minutes apart. Apparently contractions 10 minutes apart can do the trick just fine, because I was already close to 6cm and 3 hours later the baby was born!

We're so grateful for this precious new gift and pray that her life would be a "melody of grace" and a testimony to God's faithfulness.

2 comments:

nicole said...

yay! she looks so perfect val! congratulations! how is lael with her? and how is she?she sleeping well? happy? grumpy? she is cute! congratulations! wow a mother of TWO!!!

Crystal said...

Congratulations! What a precious little one!! She's beautiful.