Since everyone enjoyed the Canadian quiz so much, here's another quiz for you to try out.
1. What are the two first lines of Nebraska's State Song?
2. Along with the state of Indiana, Nebraska is the world's top producer of what crop?
3. What endangered beetle can only be found along the Salt Creek in Lancaster County, Nebraska?
4. What is the motto of the State of Nebraska?
5. What is the only county in the state of Nebraska that has more registered Democrats than Republicans?
6. What is unique about Nebraska's Legislature?
7. List one important contribution that Ernie Chambers has made during his long career in Nebraska's legislature.