Thursday, March 20, 2008

Looking forward to this...


I have really enjoyed the music of Sovereign Grace Ministries over the past few years. I love how their songs always turn my eyes to Jesus and the wonderful position we have in Christ. I have three favorite, favorite, favorite cds- they are the ones that are often on constant play when we aren't listening to Veggie Tale tunes or children's stories. "Upward: The Hymns Project", "Valley of Vision", and "Savior: Celebrating the Mystery of God Become Man." The last one was the cd that Bob Kauflin kindly sent us after I wrote this blog entry a few months ago. It quickly has become a favorite for all seasons, not just Christmas.
I'm really excited that they are putting out a new cd next month! This one is called "Come Weary Saints" and features 12 songs about trusting God in the midst of trials. Check out this link to listen to clips of each song.

No comments: